Saturday, February 27, 2016

Samsung 128 GB Microsd in P5110 ?

Hi everyone,

I know that the P5110 officially only supports microsd-cards which are 32Gb in size max. I bought a Samsung 64GB Evo+ microsd-card and it works perfectly, it also got recognized by the tablet right away without me having to do any kind of formatting.

I've read that 64GB-cards by other manufactures don't work with the tablet.

As the 64GB-card is an SDXC model, I was wondering if the tablet would also accept 128 GB cards if they are made by Samsung.

Has anyone tried ?

I don't want to go through the trouble of buying one and sending it back if it turns out the tablet doesn't recognize the 128 GB-card.

have a nice day


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/21r86nr

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment