Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Am i doing something wrong with my nook

Hi guys

i hope am not posting this in the wrong section

i have rooted my nook simple touch glow light with glownooter everything installed fine however these are my problems

the market only had max 10 apps to install i cannot search to my understanding there should be more apps

secondly the amazon app store is stuck on loading and no apps come up nor can i search or log in to my account

also the kindle app which i installed i can log in but same problem nothing loads

it seems like i have connectivity problem but my wifi works great for other devices and for adb

please could someone point me to the right direction


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PUs04N

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment