Wednesday, February 3, 2016

PLEASE help trying to root Vodafone Smart Grand 6 ( VF-696 )

Hello all,

I have had this phone for a few months now and been trying to root it from the very first day.
I can't explain how frustrating it is.

I have tried the following:
- Every single one click root out there, Kingo, King, Towelroot etc.
- Every PC root too.
- Tried ADB commands.

I know i need to unlock the bootloader, but there seems to be no way to do this.
If i had to install a custom ROM? Would that allow me to root the phone?

PLEASE HELP. I know it might not be a popular phone but the are a lot of people out there looking to root this phone and it would help a lot if you could think of a way.:crying:


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SG1z1H

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment